Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21st

And today's theme...

drrruumm rollll - BATICUMBUM!

FOOD

one of my all-time favorites!
a tasty surprise is a cookin'!

So what is food all about?
It's quite a complex theme! And definitely one I could explore for a lifetime.
But let's keep it short and sweet for now. Just a taste :)

It's the art of bringing the perfect blend of ingredients together, it's about timing, and temperature, and precision, and experimentation, about the art of savoring the company of friends and family, of connecting with the earth, with our souls,
of living in the moment.

Hello my name is... , a recipe by Paola de la Concha Zindel

cocinar & disfrutar, "Cozinhar é simultaneamente uma brincadeira de crianças e um prazer de adultos. Cozinhar com zelo é um ato de amor."

A banquete a year ago

Millets of Mewar



























Sakhi's Gift

50 Classic Curries. My favorite so far is the Masala Okra! I've made it twice and it is sooo packed with flavor. I cooked an Indian feast at home for my family.



No comments: