Monday, December 19, 2011

december 19th
























This morning I received a heart-shaped cookie from Lia "pra a Ariane é de coração", she gave me a kiss and my heart melted instantly.

'tis the season of gifting
and of embracing,
of sweeping out the old
and kissing those fuzzy dust bunnies good-bye
to make room for what's to come -
all those surprises and gifts life has to offer!

The Elos holiday card went out today... or maybe it was on Friday, I'm not sure because it was sent out titled: Teste. Val forgot to change the title when she sent it out to all of Elos' contacts. This was a blessed mistake because we think it left people more curious and resulted in a record-number of viewers!

Also on the menu today: A sneak peak at my design process for the Warriors Without Weapons 2012 participant handbook. The themes I'm exploring today are speach-bubbles, hands, and line-drawings.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog