Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A random act of creativity and kindness...

The other day I wondered... what if I had to play the way of the warrior game over again? What would I do? and then I remembered my days in art school... my balloon and letter project... random acts of creativity and kindness, leaving money in decorated envelopes hidden in between the pages of library books for a random reader to find. Anonymous, secretly spreading beauty and affection and care. Then I remembered my FOOD class - setting up the monday brunch stand and making sourdough pancakes for people as they walked by in downtown San Francisco. Churning butter, grinding flour, offering homemade jams we made using fruit picked from trees growing in the streets of Oakland. Aahh glorious memories. Sharing with classmates, sharing with people as we picked the fruit. art and life. omg, and I just remembered... the date on the video was December 15th... that's tomorrow. Aniversary of my random act of creativity and kindness project...

No comments: